The Alé BIB Shorts - Groupama-FDJ provide excellent performance and comfort for cyclists pursuing their objectives. High-performance materials are used in the construction of these shorts, including compact Lycra® for moderate compression and muscle support.
A pleasant and unhindered ride is ensured by the anatomic fit and few seams. Breathability and a snug fit are provided by the elastic micro-mesh bib part. The Ale Men's 4HF seat pad's interior provides opulent comfort thanks to thoughtfully arranged cushioning and a relief channel. The pad's high-density, quick-drying construction offers the best possible support. Anatomic cut, silicone-grip thermal gripper, rear reflector accents, and a suggested temperature range of 18 to 32 degrees Celsius are additional characteristics.
- Compact Lycra® for muscle support and gentle compression
- Has an anatomical fit that ensures a comfortable and unrestricted ride
- Features a stretchable micromesh bib area which provides breathability and a secure fit
- Comes with a 4HF Seat Pad: Strategically placed padding and relief channels provide luxurious comfort
- Has a high-density, quick-drying construction that provides optimal support and comfort
- Anatomical Cut which proved an improved fit and freedom of movement
- Thermal gripper with silicone grip to keep your shorts tight
- Rear reflector accents that Improve visibility and safety on the road
- Recommended temperature range is 18-32℃
- Official Groupama-FDJ Merchandise