Brand new Castelli Fast Feet TT shoe covers from Team Sky* made for the 2019 season. The Castelli Fast Feet TT shoe covers the 'Fast Feet' project, a series of products designed to maximize aerodynamics during time-trials and all while keeping within the constraints of the UCI rules.
The Fast Feet TT shoe covers are all about cutting drag and so maximizing power output during time trials and fast road races. Castelli tested the covers extensively, both via CFD analysis and in the wind tunnel, and this led the two-part design; a smooth silicone lower section gives a smooth profile across the foot, while the tall upper portion uses slim grooves to help detach airflow over the leg to decrease drag. The two surfaces work together to make these the ultimate choice when you want to gain vital time on rivals, particularly in time trials but they're also great in road races too.
- Brand new
- Castelli's Fast Feet project - for time trials
- Developed for the fastest foot covering for time trialing
- Silicone-coated stretch fabric over the shoe smooths out airflow
- Engineered grooved Lycra in the ankle portion helps detach airflow
- Flat polyurethane tape at the top to keep shoe cover in place
- Original Pro Team Clothing
- S = 36-39
- M = 40-42
- L = 43-44
- XL = 45-46
- XXL = 47-48
*Team Sky, now known as Team Ineos, is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Sky has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the 4-double Tour de France winner Chris Froome, Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Tour de France, Egan Bernal.