Castelli Aero Race 6 short sleeve jersey from Team Sky* made for the 2019 season. The Aero Race 6 is all about speed in any road event you could care to mention. It is engineered to deliver the very best aero efficiency between 30 and 55km/h, with both the construction of the shoulders and the Velocity Rev2 fabric on the front and sleeve allowing the air to pass through you cleanly.
3D mesh on the back significantly boosts the ventilation that’s perfect for keeping you cool and free from sweat, while the CFD-based seam placement helps get rid of painful chafing and rubbing for good.
These jerseys come from the Team Sky rider's race rain bag. The jerseys have been washed. There are no minimal signs of use and the majority have never been used.
- From race rains bags - Almost as new
- With the riders name on the side
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- Full-length zipper
- 3 back pockets
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping the jersey fitting well at the waist
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Sky, now known as Team Ineos, is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Sky has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the 4-double Tour de France winner Chris Froome, Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Tour de France, Egan Bernal.