Castelli Boa Warm Gloves have been designed to serve the needs for pro riders who require a balance between performance and comfort.
The inspiration for this Castelli BOA gloves came from an extremely cold, rainy, and epic racing day at Milan-Sanremo in 2014. It was enough to collaborate with Boa to create a glove that is simple to open and shut, as well as simple to put on and take off.
It has water resistance that is achieved by the use of OutDry technology. The glove also features an extra-long cuff that is easily concealed by the sleeves. Of course, being able to swiftly put on and take off your clothes is very useful when you need to stop for an essential phone call on the way.
- Brand new
- Co-developed with the Cannondale team for extreme weather conditions
- Opens wide thanks to Boa closure system for easy donning and doffing
- Completely waterproof thanks to the OutDry membrane inside
- Fleece lining for comfortable warmth
- Silicone pattern on the palm for better grip
- Weighs just
- 128g (pair)
- Ideal Temperature range from 0 to 8 C
- Great Castelli quality