Those spring rides, those autumn rides where the sun seems to hide and all you need is a little bit of extra shelter.
Shelter is light, elastic and offers you the highest level of protection against the elements.
The new Charles Shelter Jersey ECO is to be be used either as a short sleeve jersey or an over jersey on top of a longer jersey.
Built from a breathable fabric that allows moisture to pass away from the body while remaining fully impervious to wind, rain and snow.
The back piece is a regenerated nylon and elastane mix, providing high stretch, exceptional durability, high breathability and efficient wicking with environmentally friendly properties.
1cm deep pocket construction which sits close to the body when empty but expands to accommodate even more essentials when needed.
- Reflective shoulder patch
- Laser cut sleeves.
- New, 1cm deep pocket construction
- Three pockets.
- Perforated reflective insert for visibility and ventilation
- Lightweight 230gsm fabric (wind and water proof)
- Light 190gsm back fabrik made from recycled fibres
- Quick Block zip
- Silicone hem grip
- Made in Italy
- Main fabric: Shelter waterproof and windproof fabric
10m Water Column / 8,000 g/m2 Breathability
- Back fabric: 190 g/mq - 65% recycled polyamide / 35% elastane