Continental has once again set new standards with the new Grand Prix 5000 AS TR (All Season Tubeless Ready) tire. Choose the GP5000 AS TR for maximum protection in all types of weather. The Grand Prix 5000 AS TR maintains the same high standards as the Grand Prix 4 season but with the option for tubeless setup.
- Improved grip in wet weather
- Longer lifespan
- Enhanced puncture protection
- Increased visibility (Reflective logo)
- Compatible with hookless and tubeless rims
- The tire is constructed with all the well-known features, such as the unique Black Chili rubber compound, which, along with Lazer grip, provides exceptional cornering capabilities. The puncture protection is provided by the Vectra breaker, a synthetic high-tech fiber that doesn't compromise rolling resistance, is flexible, and has very high cut resistance.
The Grand Prix 5000 AS TR can be used as either tubeless or with an inner tube.