Brand new black DeFeet Levitator Lite cycling socks. These socks come directly from the World Tour Team Dimension Data* and is made for the 2019 season.
These socks have a tight fit and most important high breathability and sweat transporting.
- Superior breathability and comfort
- No feel toe seam for added comfort inside the shoe
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability in high-stress abrasion areas
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA
- 60% Nylon, 37% Recycled Polyester, 3% Lycra
- Original pro team clothing
- New and original packaging
M = 40 - 42,5
L = 43 - 45,5
*Dimension Data is a World Tour Team, which means that they compete at the highest level in the cycling world, for instance at the Lé Tour De France. Dimension Data has several profiles on their team including former world champion Mark Cavendish and Michael Valgren.