Brand new Factor One Aero carbon handlebar. The Factor One Aero carbon handlebar is made for the Factor One aero road bike for optimized aerodynamics, handling and comfort. The handlebar feature an integrated handlebar and stem design with fully integrated cable routing for completing the aerodynamic and clean looking Factor One bike.
The latest evolution of the OTIS barstem, the Evo goes a step further with an improved aerodynamic profile and features. The OTIS (ONE Total Integration System) barstem assembles directly to the top of the external fork, bringing outstanding stiffness while sprinting and precision during cornering. Full internal cable routing cleans up clutter from the front of the bike while still allowing for easy bar stack adjustment and disassembly for traveling.
- Nearly invisible to the wind, due to the proven Kamm-Tail airfoil design, unyielding to even the strongest sprint induced torque
- Smart OTIS assembly system allows for 35mm of stack adjustment by adding or taking out included spacers, all while keeping a clean look.
- Ergonomic bar shape with 125mm of drop and 80mm of reach.
- Ample knee clearance during sprints or climbing out of the saddle.
- Full internal cable routing compatible with Di2 and hydraulic hoses
- Full internal cable routing compatible with Di2 and hydraulic hoses and Di2 bar-end junction box.
- All hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless
- Only for Factor One bikes
- Size: 42cm center-to-center with 120mm stem