The Giro Eclipse Groupama-FDJ TDF Edition - Green is a road helmet of unparalleled refinement. This elegant and lightweight aerodynamic masterpiece, designed for the World Tour team Groupama-FDJ, symbolizes the zenith of Giro's design ethos. It provides greater comfort and an additional layer of protection thanks to Spherical Technology powered by Mips.
This unique technology employs a ball-and-socket design to deflect impact forces from your head during a collision while avoiding skin contact with hard plastic or slide surfaces. The Eclipse Spherical is designed for both safety and speed. It exceeds even Giro's previous fastest helmet, the Vanquish, achieving new aerodynamic records - 14 seconds faster over 100 miles at 25mph than its nearest competition. Other features include luminous decals for visibility, 14 wind tunnel vents for optimal ventilation, and a weight of only 270g (Size M). The Giro Eclipse Groupama-FDJ TDF Edition provides unrivaled speed and protection without sacrificing quality.
- Has an elegant and lightweight aerodynamic design
- Designed for world tour team Groupama-FDJ
- Symbolizes the pinnacle of Giro's design ethos
- Provides more comfort and an extra layer of protection
- Spherical technology powered by MIPS
- Ball-and-socket design disperses impact force during collision
- Avoid skin contact with hard plastics and sliding surfaces
- Designed for safety and speed
- Outperforms the Vanquish, Giro's fastest helmet ever
- Comes with phosphorescent stickers for increased visibility
- 14 wind tunnel vents for optimal ventilation
- Weighs only 270g (size M)
- Official Tour de France Edition