Castelli Aero Race 6,0 short sleeve jersey from Team Ineos* made for the 2020 season.
The Aero Race 6.0 is designed with one purpose - Speed. The jersey is engineered to be most efficient at velocities between 30 and 55km/h. The Rev2 fabric on the front and on the sleeves allows you to cut through the wind.
The back is made out of 3D mesh which enhances the breathability of the jersey and will keep you cool and comfortable.
The jersey has been upgraded with an integrated number holder so that you won't have to use pins to fasten your race number.
The jersey has been part of the team's race rain bag or podium bags and the condition of the jersey is therefore as new. The jerseys might have "podium" or a rider's name written inside.
- As new
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- Full-length zipper
- 3 back pockets
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping the jersey fitting well at the waist
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Ineos is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Ineos has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the Welshman Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Giro d'italia Egan Bernal.