Brand new Castelli Climber's 3.0 Short Sleeve Jersey made for Team Ineos for the 2020 season.
The Climber's 3.0 short sleeve jersey is designed for riding uphill in hot conditions. The jersey is made of lightweight materials making the jersey both light and highly breathable. The Climber's jersey uses some of the same technologies as seen on the Aero Race Jersey meaning that the Climber's jersey also is aerodynamically optimized. The jersey is simply a must-have for rides during the summer.
The orange jersey is part of the team's training kit made to provide extra safety. The training kit was designed to provide safety for the riders during training sessions. The high-visibility colors make it ideal for night and low-light rides.
- Brand new
- Orange high-visibility kit
- Lightweight aero jersey
- StradaPro 3D fabric on the back provides support to pockets and UPF 16 protection.
- Velocity Rev 2 fabric on sleeves and shoulders with a close-to-body fit and raw-cut endings
- 75 g / m² Flow 3D fabric on the front keeps the jersey light and dry.
- Full-length lightweight front zipper.
- 3 rear pockets.
- Pattern from Aero Race 6.0 Jersey makes it aero
- Tight but comfortable fit
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Ineos is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Ineos has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the Welshman Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Giro d'italia Egan Bernal.