Castelli Froomey Speedsuit made especially for Team Ineos* for the 2020 season.
The riders from Team Ineos wanted a speedsuit they could use for the hottest days in the saddle and Castelli heard their prayers. Castelli designed a special speedsuit to meet their demands. The Froomey speedsuit is made of highly breathable materials and with excellent moisture transporting properties.
The speedsuit uses the same pattering as the Aero Race Jersey, to make sure that you cut effortlessly through the wind.
The seatpad is the Progetto X2 protects your skin while the padding provides the maximum level of comfort.
The speedsuit is used and has some holes from racing pins but besides that, it is in good condition and ready for many more kilometers in the saddle.
- Used but in very good condition
- Made for racing in the hottest summer
- Extremely lightweight
- Top performance moisture-wicking properties
- Tight and stretchable for an aerodynamic fit
- With Castelli's Progetto X2 Seatpad
- Double zipper: Can be zipper from both top and bottom
- 3 back pockets
- Radio pocket
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Ineos is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Ineos has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the Welshman Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Giro d'italia Egan Bernal.