Brand new Castelli Mid Weight Short Sleeve Jersey made for Team Ineos* for the 2020 season. This jersey was specially made for the former Polish champion Michal Golas.
The Mid Weight jersey is designed in close collaboration with the riders on team Ineos. The riders wanted a jersey that provided a bit of extra warmth but still offered the same breathability and aerodynamic fit as a regular jersey. The result was the Mid Weight jersey and it instantly became a rider favorite.
The orange jersey is part of the team's training kit made to provide extra safety. The training kit was designed to provide safety for the riders during training sessions. The high-visibility colors make it ideal for night and low-light rides.
- Brand new
- Orange high-visibility kit
- Mid-weight Warmer X-Stretch brushed fabric
- Ideal for cool conditions, with or without a vest
- Race cut with highly elastic fabric provides close-to-body fit without feeling tight
- 3 back pockets
- Drop pocket construction for better fit around waist and better pocket position
- Covered YKK Vislon zipper
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips for visibility
- Perfect for warmer spring/fall rides
- Suggested temperature range: 15 to 22 Degrees C
- 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane(Spandex)
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Ineos is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Ineos has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the Welshman Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Giro d'italia Egan Bernal.