Brand new Castelli Sanremo 4.0 speedsuit made for Team Ineos* for the 2020.
When Castelli introduced the Speedsuit in 2011 they revolutionized cycling and with the Sanremo 4.0, Castelli has improved the speedsuit even further. The fabric has been carefully selected to improve both aerodynamics and comfort. The lower part of the speedsuit is made with the Free Aero Race 4 Bibshorts that will keep you comfortable even on the toughest race days.
- Brand new
- Integrated number holder
- Castelli Progetto X2 Air seatpad
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction, with 3D mesh back for breathability
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 2 pockets with floating design for more space in pockets
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Super comfortable
- Radio pocket
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Ineos is a British UCI World Tour cycling team. Team Ineos has in record time won all of the three Grand Tours; the Tour de France, Vuelta a España and Giro d'Italia. The team includes profiles such as the Welshman Geraint Thomas and last year’s winner of the Giro d'italia Egan Bernal.