When the High summer arrives, temperature raises and we want to stay in the saddles for hours - our new Jean Jersey ECO is your choice.
Following our minimalist streamlined Nordic design identity the Jean Collection is inspired by the most classic and historical cycling designs from the past century.
It is made for hard riding with italian high-quality, performance materials- with the goal to offer you the most comfortable summer rides. Where ever you ride.
Its has been created to provide maximum comfort on warm rides, using a perforated lightweight 110gsm high-wicking fabric to move moisture away from the body and delivery optimal airflow.
The even lighter 80gsm inserts under the sleeves for additional ventilation, keeping you cool even on the hottest summer days.
Because we know the warmest rides also demand constant refuelling, we’ve introduced a new, 1cm deep pocket construction which sits close to the body when empty but expands to accommodate even more essentials when needed.
Furthering our commitment to sustainable production, all fabrics are made with regenerated ECONYL® nylon and elastane mix, providing high stretch, exceptional durability and efficient wicking with environmentally friendly properties.
The fabrics are made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycled materials made from plastic bottles
- Reflective shoulder patch
- Laser cut sleeves.
- New, 1cm deep pocket construction
- Three pockets, including one zip pocket for coins and keys
- Perforated reflective insert for visibility and ventilation
- Lightweight 110gsm fabric
- SPF 15+
- Superlight 80gsm inserts under sleeves
- Quick Block zip made from recycled plastic
- Silicone hem grip
- Made in Italy
- Main perforated fabric: 110 g/mq - 85% recycled polyester / 15% elastane
- Sleeves insert: 80 g/mq - 93% recycled polyester / 7% recycled elastane