Brand new Kask Valegro F.Ganna Road helmet - Team Ineos Grenadiers.
The Kask Valegro F.Ganna Road helmet by Ineos Grenadiers is super lightweight and designed for optimal ventilation while riding. The helmet is equipped with its 36 vents that allow air to flow through the helmet to keep your head cool.
Kask uses multi-in-molding technology to create the polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and rear of the helmet shell. It is bonded to the inner polystyrene cap by Kask's in-mold technology to improve the shell's shock absorption. Finally, the upper area is reinforced with an internal undercarriage that enhances impact protection and helps maintain the integrity of the helmet after impact.
For maximum comfort Valegro uses 3D DRY padding. Multi-layer open-cell construction that allows for better perspiration. The shell design allows the wind to pass through the helmet and keep your head cool. Rubberized micro-dial adjusters improve finger grip, and floating cradle contact points combine with internal gel padding for optimal comfort. These supports are designed to swing freely 180° to perfectly fit any head shape. The cradle's skeletal mount has been designed and refined to provide the best possible fit and support while remaining as light as possible.
- Brand new
- Passed international safety test WG11
- Provides ample ventilation during hard race efforts
- Lightweight build that is essential for optimum performance
- Multi-in-mold technology for safety while riding
- Optimized comfort thanks to multi-layer open cell construction and airflow inside the helmet
- Micro-adjustable for a perfect fit for all head shapes and sizes
- Official Ineos Grenadiers Merchandise
- Great Kask quality