Kask Wasabi F. Ganna Road helmet - Team Ineos Grenadiers.
Kask Wasabi F. Ganna Road helmet by Ineos Grenadiers is a high-performance cycling helmet that can be used for road, gravel, or cyclocross riding throughout the year.
Wasabi's customizable airflow design provides temperature control unlike any other helmet. When the weather warms up or cools down, a central vent may be opened or closed with the touch of a finger, increasing the interior temperature by 1.5°C while travelling at the same pace. Less than one watt was lost between an open and closed vent when travelling at a speed of 50 km/h, according to wind tunnel research.
Wasabi stands out from the competition because to its exceptional aerodynamic and ventilation qualities as well as a quality REDA Merino wool inside that insulates against temperature changes.
The Helmet features a Micro Dial adjuster with a rubberized surface which improves finger grip. For maximum comfort, interior gel cushions are combined with floating cradle contact points. These supports are made to freely oscillate over 180 degrees, enabling an ideal fit on any shape of head. The cradle's Skeletal Brackets have been developed to be as light as possible while offering the finest fit and support.
- Brand new
- Faux leather chinstrap for sheer comfort
- Passes the WG11 International Safety Test
- Inner padding made with 100% Merino Wool liner by REDA
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Provides ample ventilation during hard race efforts
- Official Ineos Grenadiers Merchandise
- Micro-adjustable for a perfect fit irrespective of size
- Great Kask quality