Brand new long sleeve thermal jersey from Craft made for the World Tour Team Sunweb* for the 2019 season.
The jersey has a thin layer of fleece on the inside but is generally constructed in a fairly thin fabric. This makes it perfect for spring/fall rides. It is equipped with three back pockets, which allow the rider to bring along all of their riding essentials. Finally, the jersey is equipped with a functional full-length zipper on the front.
- Brand new
- Fleece on the inside, but fairly thin material
- Elastic waistband to avoid jersey riding up
- Covered zipper at the top to avoid irritation
- 3 rear pockets
- Perfect for spring and fall rides
- Original Pro Team Clothing
*Team Sunweb is a World Tour Team. This means that they compete at the highest level in the cycling world, for instance at the Tour De France. Team Sunweb has several profiles on their team, including the winner of the Strade Bianche Tiesj Benoot, Michael "Bling" Matthews, and Søren Kragh Andersen.