One of the newest additions to Northwave's shoe collection. The Mistral is specifically made for the warmer days on the road when your feet need to be able to cool off. Since the release of the shoes it has been favoured by athletes during the summer stage races. Unlike the Northwave's other shoes the Mistral comes with laces giving you an aesthetically edge.
The shoes are being used not only by Team Astana Premier Tech but also by various riders such as Filippo Ganna, Richie Port, and others.
- Excellent thermoregulation of the foot thanks to the use of a mesh with hexagonal cells
- The reticular structure that guarantees resistance and lightness
- Light and ventilated upper structure combining comfort and mechanical strength
- Sole with carbon toe insert with stiffness index 12
- Perforated sole to ensure the passage of air from the tip to the heel
As we strive to meet several of our customers' wishes for an even larger range, this item is not purchased through a pro cycling team but is bought through the official supplier. The product is therefore identical to the goods sold from other retailers. These items are what we call, "Pro's Choice".