Northwave's newest addition to their shoe collection is the Mistral Plus. It is made for the warmers days on the road when your feet need extra ventilation. The 3D mesh and the perforated sole increase the air circulation keeping your feet cool. The revised double S.L.W.3 dials allow you to adjust the shoes to your feet even more precisely and easier. Plus, the MISTRAL PLUS road shoes have a high-quality sole that features a full carbon-reinforced cleat mount for optimal power transfer to the pedal.
The shoes are not only being worn by Team Astana Premier Tech but also by various riders such as Filippo Ganna, Richie Port, and others.
- Race shoes with a lightweight, breathable, and also hard-wearing outer material
- Optimal thermoregulation thanks to net inserts
- Perforated sole for plenty of air circulation
- Sole with an integrated carbon toe insert that has a stiffness index of 12.0
- Two S.L.W.3 dials with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
- REGULAR FIT
- Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
As we strive to meet several of our customers' wishes for an even larger range, this item is not purchased through a pro cycling team but is bought through the official supplier. The product is therefore identical to the goods sold from other retailers. These items are what we call, "Pro's Choice".