ENVE SES 3.4 Disc tubular Carbon Rear wheel
ENVE is a strong established brand in the carbon wheel market and is considered among the very best on the market. Consequently, it has been used by many World Tour teams. Lately, Team NTT* has been riding ENVE wheels.
The wheel is designed for climbing in the mountains, with low weight and aerodynamic advantages.
The rear rim has an external width of 27,5mm and a 42mm deep-section.
Bearings are running smooth.
The rear tubular tire has been mounted and used but is in overall good condition.
- Pro-Owned and in very good condition
- Second generation SES rim profile
- Equipped with Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 25mm tires.
- Front tire almost new
- For disc brakes
- Hubs: ENVE alloy hubs
- Deep-section: 42mm
- Spokes: 24
- Internal width: 21mm
- External width: 27,5mm
- Weight: Front-wheel - 1090g with tire and tube
- Aero optimized tire size: 25c