ENVE SES 3.4 tubular Carbon wheelset
ENVE is a strong established brand in the carbon wheel market and is considered among the very best on the market. Consequently, it has been used by many World Tour teams. Lately, Team NTT* has been riding ENVE wheels.
The wheelset is designed for climbing in the mountains, with low weight and aerodynamic advantages.
The front rim has an external width of 27,5mm and a 38mm deep-section.
The rear rim has an external width of 27,5mm and a 42mm deep-section.
The front wheel is equipped with a Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 25mm tire, which is in good condition.
The rear wheel is equipped with a Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 25mm tire which is rather worn.
Bearings are running smooth.
The front rim is brand new. The rear wheel has some marks and scratches. They are purely cosmetic and don't affect the strength and the performance of the wheel.
Overall, the wheelset is in great condition.
- Pro-Owned and in very good condition
- Second generation SES rim profile
- Equipped with Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 25mm tires
- The front tire is almost new
- For disc brakes
- Hubs: ENVE alloy hubs
- Deep-section: 38mm/42mm
- Spokes: 24/24
- External width: 27,5mm
- Weight: Front-wheel: 920g with tire and tube. Rear-wheel: 1090g with tire and tube
- Aero optimized tire size: 25mm