Our Brand New Paul Storm Jacket is our most engineered jacket ever. Designed to provide instant protection when extreme weather hits.
Built from a breathable fabric that allows moisture to pass away from the body while remaining protective to wind, rain and snow, the active eVent® membrane actually adapts to your riding temperature, expanding to provide a greater degree of breathability in warm conditions and contracting to form a shield against wind and water when it turns cold.
We’ve designed the Paul Storm Jacket with a series of features, all to give you maximum experience while riding.
The back piece is divided in 2 - separated with an open mesh gate to improve breathability.
2 zips in the side of the jacket allows you to open for even further ventilation, while going uphill og standing still.
Laser cut cuff by the hand with folded piping to prevent rain from running into your gloves.
The jacket features a 2-way front zipper for easy access to pockets.
Reflective piping across the upper back for increased visibility.
A key product for cyclists.
- eVent® waterproof and windproof membrane
- Mesh opening on the back for improved breathability
- 2 zip openings in both sides to open for improved breathability
- High collar for protection of the neckline
- 2-way Quick Block zip
- Silicone hem grip keeps jersey in place
- Made in Italy
- eVent® waterproof and windproof fabric
20m Water Column / 20,000 g/m2 Breathability
- Tiger Pro waterproof and windproof fabric
10m Water Column / 13,000 g/m2 Breathability