Pinarello K10 carbon frameset.
For many years Pinarello has excelled in the very front of the pro peloton.
The Dogma K10 is a mix between a thoroughbred racing machine and a comfortable road bike. The fork has a higher rake, the headtube has a more slender angle, and the seat stays have been shaped to absorb vibrations from bad roads better. This also makes the Dogma K10 a great bike for amateur riders who prefer a little more comfort than the Dogma F10 can provide. The K10 was used in the classics such as Paris-Roubaix.
Please note: The frameset is used, and the condition is Very good.
- Toray T1100 1k Dream Carbon
- Onda F10 Fork 1 1/8'' - 1 1/2''
- Bottom Bracket Type: Italian Threaded
- Front Derailleur Type: Braze-On
- Accepts both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- The frame is ready for DI2
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, Carbon rails
- Frame-specific Seatpost: 0mm setback
- Stem: Most Tiger Alu Aero 145mm
- Handlebar: Most, 40cm (C-C)
- Most outfront-mount
- Spacer(s): No spacers included
- Great Pinarello quality