Pinarello Dogma K10 carbon road bike made for Team Sky.
The frameset was used during the 2019 season by World Tour rider Ian Stannard.
For many years Pinarello has excelled in the very front of the pro peloton. No less than eight out of the last nine Tour de France has been won on a Pinarello - seven of them by Team Sky/Ineos.
The Dogma K10 is a mix between a thoroughbred racing machine and a comfortable road bike. The fork has a higher rake, the headtube has a more slender angle, and the seat stays have been shaped to absorb vibrations from bad roads better. This also makes the Dogma K10 a great bike for amateur riders who prefer a little more comfort than the Dogma F10 can provide. The K10 is used in the classics such as Paris-Roubaix.
Team: Team Sky
Rider: Ian Stannard
Rider height: 185cm
Frame: PINARELLO Dogma K10
Seat post: Pinarello K10 Original
Seatpost from minimum insert mark Pinarello: 25cm
Sterrer above headtube: 35mm and one 5mm spacer.
- Toray T1100 1k Dream Carbon
- Onda K10 Fork 1 1/8'' - 1 1/2''
- Bottom Bracket Type: Italian Threaded
- Front Derailleur Type: Braze-On
- Seatpost and headset are included
- Accepts both mechanical and electronic groupsets, but is set up for electronic groupset. parts for mechanical groupset is not in stock.
- Weight: 2350g (with a fork, seat post, spacers and headset included)
- Please note that the rear suspension doesn't work
Scratches: Fork, Chainstay. Rear Stay, Bottom Bracket, Downtube, Seat tube and Seat Clamp all have marks and scratches.
The frameset is in good condition. The Frame shows some small signs of use here and there, but nothing major, only small scratches as to be expected. Please see the pictures.
Please be aware:
Pinarello measures their frames differently from most other manufacturers, so please consult the geometry chart for exact sizing.
Similar to this product
You may also like
Do you need help?
We have many years of experience within cycling. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We answer emails within 24 hours.