Princeton Peak 4550 Tubular wheel-set - Rim has been designed in collaboration with the world's best cyclists.It is a lighter, stiffer, stronger, and more aerodynamic solution aimed squarely towards world tour and grand tour racing riders. It offers excellent control and is very light.
Priorities in development were creating an all-around race ready wheel with great aerodynamic features as well as the strength and rigidity to deliver high wattage to the ground. Grand tour riding performance attributes are possibly the most challenging to capture in a single wheel-set. On the hills, riders want a wheel-set that is light and responsive. They need predictable and sharp handling on the descents. The wheel-set in the valleys must be aerodynamic and resistant to crosswinds. Above all, the wheels must be able to withstand thousands of kilometers of high-speed racing.
The usual non-drilled tire bed on PCW wheels allows for a stronger outer rim and moves some material away from the tire bed to other key regions of the wheel, assisting in keeping wheel weight low while retaining high stiffness values.
The wheelset is ridden by L. Rowe, and the condition is As new.
- As new
- Made in collaboration with World class cyclists
- Has an Internal width (hook to hook) of 18.5mm
- Has an External width (max) of 26mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Nipples: Sapim SecureLock Alloy
- Ideally to be used for road bikes
- Shimano/Sram freehub
- Rim material used for construction is Carbon
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -24 Front and Rear
- Weight-Pair of 1071 grams
- Tubular front tire: Continental Competition ALX, 25mm(used)
- Great Princeton quality