Scott Addict RC Pro Disc made for team Mitchelton-Scott equipped with a brand new Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset.
The Scott Addict RC Pro is the ultimate climber bike. It is both light, stiff, and comfortable making it the perfect bike for riding uphill. The bike is the perfect choice for the cyclist who is looking for a top-class bike with disc brakes.
Scott has managed to make the bike both lively and comfortable meaning that you get a proper race machine without sacrificing comfort. The bike is therefore perfect for longer races like grand-Fondos where you want a stiff bike but still a bike that is comfortable enough to keep you focused on the race.
The condition and the specific build
The condition of the bike frame is Very good, and the components varies from Brand new to As new - please see the details below. The bike is built with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, team-specific components, and a Token disc wheelset.
- Rider name: Lucas Hamilton
- Team: Mitchelton-Scott
- Frame: Scott Addict Disc (Very good)
- Size: 56
- Gear shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 DI2 (Brand new)
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050 DI2 (Brand new)
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050 DI2 (Brand new)
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 (Brand new)
- Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66 6-Bolt, 160mm front and rear (Brand new)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 172,5 mm (Brand new)
- Chainrings: Shimano R8000 36/52T (Brand new)
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Ultegra PressFit SM-BB72-41B (Brand new)
- Stem: Syncros Aero RR 1,5 - Alloy, 120mm (As new)
- Handlebar: Syncros RR 1,5 - Alloy, 42cm (C-C) (Compact) (Brand new)
- Saddle: PRO Falcon Performance, Alloy (Brand new)
- Seatpost: PRO PLT Alloy, 20mm setback: (Brand new)
Wheels: Token EC24AD Disc Clincher (Brand new)
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28 (Brand new)
- Tires: Pirelli P7, 26mm (Brand new)
- Extras: Brand new Shimano Di2 battery and Shimano Di2 Charger
- Max. length from BB to top saddle: 55cm
- Spacers under the stem: 15mm
- Scratches: Fork, Chainstay, Derailleur
- Overall condition of the bike: Minor scratches
The condition of the components above is weighted in four grades: 'brand new,' 'as new,' 'very good,' and 'good'. The grading represents the wear and tear condition of the component and the cosmetic state of the item. The component is fully functional no matter the grade of condition.
'Scratches' represents noteworthy marks of wear (scratches or similar) on the respective parts of the bike and are typically documented by the photos of the bike. The overall condition of scratches of the bike is weighted in the following grades: 'brand new', 'as new', 'close to nothing', 'minor scratches', 'some scratches', 'very scratched'.
- The bike will be partly disassembled when it is shipped
- Di2 charger is included