Scott Addict RC PRO carbon road frame from the World Tour Team Mitchelton Scott*.
The frame was used through the 2019 season.
For the 2019/2020 season, Scott overhauled its Addict RC where RC is standing for Racing Concept; it's Scott's premium Addict.
The former Addict RC was a classic round tubed lightweight climbers bike. In contrast, the new Addict RC has adopted aero features including its kammtail tube profiles and a dropped seat stay. But in a downplayed fashion. The new Addict RC gives off a classic racing bike look but with all the latest technologies.
Integration, weight and comfort
The Addict RC's critical focus points were on integration, weight and comfort, and a disc brake-only approach!
A clear demonstration of Scott's commitment to integration is the new Syncros Combo Creston iC SL carbon bar and stem. The cables route internally from the hoods, into the bars, through the stem and the head tube. The Combo Creston iC SL bar even allows mechanical shifter cables to run internally too.
Furthermore, Scott has worked hard to improve both the rigidity and the compliance of the Addict RC. Extensive Work has also been applied to the Addicts aero abilities, an absolute must-have for any lightweight bike in the age of aero bikes.
Out on the road, the Addict RC is ultra-responsive, absolute lightweight, and insanely fast.
Lastly, it is incredibly comfortable, offering endurance bike levels of comfort in a lightweight bike frame without sacrificing its performance.
This particular frameset was used by Michael Hepburn during the 2019 season.
Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
Rider: Michael Hepburn
Frame: Scott Addict RC PRO
Seat post from min. insert length: 40cm (uncut)
Amount of spacers under stem: 20mm
- HMX carbon fiber blend
- Addict HMX 1 1/4"-1 1/2"
- Bottom bracket type: BB86 (41mm x 86,5mm)
- Front derailleur type: Braze-On
- Seatpost, headset, and handlebar are included
- Seatpost setback: 0mm (none)
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino 140mm wide
- Handlebar: Scott Creston IC SL carbon integrated
Stem length: 130mm
Compact bend (drop/reach): 125mm/75mm
- Comes with thru-axles
- Spacer kit included
- Extras: out-front mount + name sticker: Michael Hepburn
- Weight: approx. 2250g
(for size Medium with fork, seat post, saddle, headset, and handlebar)
Handlebar, fork, rear stay, down tube, and bottom bracket.
Please see the pictures.
Please be aware:
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- The frame is only for disc electronic. For 160 front and 140 rear (160 with adaptor) discs.
- Screws for the brake caliper are not included. Screws come with brake calipers and longer screws can be bought online elsewhere. If you want Shimano brakes you will need 3x48mm screws for a frame thickness of 35mm and 1x43mm screw for a frame thickness of 30mm
*Team Mitchelton-Scott is an Australian World Tour cycling team. Team Mitchelton-Scott has several successful profiles on their team including Adam and Simon Yates (Simon won 2018 Vuelta a España), European Champion Matteo Trentin, and Esteban Chaves whose fund we at ProOwned proudly support.
Similar to this product
You may also like
Do you need help?
We have many years of experience within cycling. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We answer emails within 24 hours.