Scott Addict RC PRO Road Bike from Mitchelton-Scott. The bike was used by Adam Yates during the 2018 season.
The Addict series is born out of an obsession with low weight. When the Addict first was introduced in 2008 it was the lightest bike on the market and it set a new standard for climbing bikes. Ever since the Addict was introduced it has been the benchmark for all other bike brands.
The RC PRO version, which stands for Racing Concept, marks that the bike is optimized to fit the demands of the World Tour. The geometry of the bike is designed for an aerodynamic position on the bike.
If you like chasing KOMs uphill or are going to compete in hilly Gran Fondos. The Scott Addict RC PRO is a perfect choice.
- Team: Mitchelton-Scot
- Rider: Adam Yates
- Rider height: 173cm
- Frame: Scott Addict RC PRO
- Size: Small (52)
- Gear shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9150 DI2
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9070 DI2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150 DI2
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 170mm (Brand new)
- Chainring: Shimano Ultegra 52/36 (Brand new)
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit
- Stem: Pro vibe 120mm (Brand new)
- Handlebar: Syncros 40ccm C-C, classic bend
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Carbon
- Seatpost: Syncros Carbon (20mm setback)
- Wheels: Forza Norte (Brand new) (Not the ones displayed)
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-28 (Brand new)
- Tires: Pirelli P7 (Brand new)
- Weight without wheels: 4500g
- Spacers under the stem: 0
This bike is in great condition with only minor scratches here and there.
Grips, downtube, chainstay, top tube & seat tube. Please see the pictures for clarification!