Scott Foil RC PRO Disc carbon road bike made for World Tour team Mitchelton-Scott.
The Scott Foil bike is without a doubt a do-it-all bike and one of the most versatile bikes on the market. Stage wins at all the grand tours, classic victories at Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege, and Paris-Roubaix show how versatile this bike really is.
The Foil has been praised for its direct power transfer, responsive handling, low weight, and excellence in aerodynamics, thanks to Scott's patented airfoil design, which has been applied to its main tubes (down tube, head tube, seat tube, seat post, seat stays) to optimize the airflow and reduce the overall drag.
The Scott Foil will, in other words, help you to perform on your highest possible level.
The condition of the bike frame is Very good, and the components are Brand new - please see the details below. The bike is built with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, team-specific components, and a Token disc wheelset.
- Team: Mitchelton-Scott
- Frame: Scott Foil Disc (Very good)
- Size: 58
- Gear shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 DI2 (Brand new)
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050 DI2 (Brand new)
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050 DI2 (Brand new)
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 (Brand new)
- Rotor: Shimano SM-RT66 6-Bolt, 160mm front and rear (Brand new)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 172,5 mm (Brand new)
- Chainrings: Shimano R8000 36/52T (Brand new)
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Ultegra PressFit SM-BB72-41B (Brand new)
- Stem: Syncros RR 1,5 - Alloy, 140mm (Very good)
- Handlebar: Syncros RR 1,5 - Alloy, 42cm (C-C) (Compact) (Brand new)
- Saddle: Syncros XR 1.0, Carbon (Brand new)
- Seatpost: Frame Specific Carbon, 20mm setback: (Very good)
Wheels: Token EC24AD Disc Clincher (Brand new)
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28 (Brand new)
- Tires: Pirelli P7, 26mm (Brand new)
- Extras: Brand new Shimano Di2 battery and Shimano Di2 charger
- Weight: 4780g (without wheels) & 7875g (With wheels)
- Max. length from BB to top saddle: 85cm
- Spacers under the stem: 0mm
- Scratches: Fork, Seat post, Chainstay, Down tube, Seat stay, Head tube, Top tube
- Overall condition of the bike: Minor scratches
The condition of the components above is weighted in four grades: 'brand new,' 'as new,' 'very good,' and 'good'. The grading represents the wear and tear condition of the component and the cosmetic state of the item. The component is fully functional no matter the grade of condition.
'Scratches' represents noteworthy marks of wear (scratches or similar) on the respective parts of the bike and are typically documented by the photos of the bike. The overall condition of scratches of the bike is weighted in the following grades: 'brand new', 'as new', 'close to nothing', 'minor scratches', 'some scratches', 'very scratched'.
- The bike will be partly disassembled when it is shipped
- Shimano Di2 charger is included