Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Brent Bookwalter, from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
The Frameset has been used very little and is therefore in great condition.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Rider: Brent Bookwalter
- Rider height: 180cm
- Size: Medium
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: No rear bike included
- Bottle cage: TT bottle cage
- Handlebar: Profile Design Carbon (40cm C-C)
- Spacers: 10mm spacers under the extension
- Extensions: Profile Design alloy extensions (30cm end to end)
- HMX Carbon fibre blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The Frame has been used as a spare bike and has therefore been used very little
- Scratches: top tube, seat post, saddle, extensions, handlebar, head tube area, fork, bottom bracket, rear stay
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Seat post cut to 30cm
- Bottom bracket is not included