Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Daryl Impey from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott* during the 2020 season.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Year: 2020
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Size: Medium
- Rider: Daryl Impey
- Rider height: 183 cm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
- Handlebar: Profile Design carbon handlebar (40cm C-C)
- Extensions: USE carbon extensions (30cm end to end)
- Spacers: 45mm spacer under the pad
- HMX Carbon fiber blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The frameset is in really good condition with small signs of usage
- Scratches: bottom bracket, fork right side,
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Bottom bracket is not included
*Team Mitchelton-Scott is an Australian World Tour cycling team. Team Mitchelton-Scott has several successful profiles on their team including Adam and Simon Yates (Simon won 2018 Vuelta a España), European Champion Matteo Trentin, and Esteban Chaves whose fund we at ProOwned proudly support.