Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Dion Smith from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott* during the 2020 season.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Year: 2020
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Size: Medium
- Rider: Dion Smith
- Rider height: 179 cm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
- Bottle cage: Elite Crono CX
- Handlebar: Profile Design carbon handlebar (40cm C-C)
- Extensions: alloy extensions (28cm end to end)
- Spacers: 5mm spacers under the extensions/pad
- HMX Carbon fiber blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The frameset is in really good condition with small signs of usage
- Scratches: extensions, handlebar, top tube, rear stay, head tube area, down tube
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Seat post cut 30cm
- Bottom bracket is not included
*Team Mitchelton-Scott is an Australian World Tour cycling team. Team Mitchelton-Scott has several successful profiles on their team including Adam and Simon Yates (Simon won 2018 Vuelta a España), European Champion Matteo Trentin, and Esteban Chaves whose fund we at ProOwned proudly support.
Similar to this product
You may also like
Do you need help?
We have many years of experience within cycling. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We answer emails within 24 hours.