Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Esteban Chaves from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott* during the 2020 season.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Year: 2020
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Size: Small
- Rider: Esteban Chaves
- Rider height: 164cm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Bottle cage: Elite Crono CX TT bottle cage
- Handlebar: Profile Design carbon handlebar(40cm C-C)
- Extensions: alloy extensions (31cm end to end)
- Spacers: 5mm spacers under the extensions (D2Z spacers to angle the rest pad)
- HMX Carbon fiber blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The frame is in good condition with small signs of usage.
- Scratches: extensions, top tube, seat post, seat stay area, rear stay,
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Seat post cut to 28cm
- Bottom bracket is not included
*Team Mitchelton-Scott is an Australian World Tour cycling team. Team Mitchelton-Scott has several successful profiles on their team including Adam and Simon Yates (Simon won 2018 Vuelta a España), European Champion Matteo Trentin, and Esteban Chaves whose fund we at ProOwned proudly support.
Similar to this product
You may also like
Do you need help?
We have many years of experience within cycling. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We answer emails within 24 hours.