Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Jessica Allen from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Year: 2019
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Size: Small
- Rider: Jessica Allen
- Rider height: 160cm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: Dura-Ace rear brake
- Handlebar: Profile Design carbon handlebar(40cm C-C)
- Extensions: USE carbon extensions (31cm end to end)
- Spacers: 15mm spacers under the extensions
- HMX Carbon fiber blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The frame is in good condition with small signs of usage.
- Scratches: handlebar, head tube area. The armrest pads show some sign of usage
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Seat post cut to 19,5cm
- Bottom bracket is not included