Scott Plasma 5 HMX TT frameset used by Tsgabu Grmay from the World-Tour team Mitchelton-Scott* during the 2020 season.
The Scott Plasma 5 HMX is the ultimate weapon in the race against the clock. Thanks to Scott's restless aerodynamic refinement the Plasma 5 has proven itself to be an uncompromising speed machine. The HMX carbon lay-up is designed to maximize stiffness to ensure that every watt is transformed to speed.
So if you are looking for a super-fast bike for your next time-trial, triathlon or iron-man then look no further.
- Team: Team Mitchelton Scott
- Year: 2020
- Frame: Scott Plasma 5 HMX
- Size: Small
- Rider: Tsgabu Grmay
- Rider height: 175cm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra TT saddle
- Front brake: Frame specific
- Rear Brake: Ultegra
- Bottle cage: Elite Crono CX tt bottle cage
- Handlebar: Profile Design carbon handlebar(40cm C-C)
- Extensions: USE alloy extensions (38cm end to end)
- Spacers: 20mm spacers under the extensions
- HMX Carbon fiber blend
- Bottom bracket dimensions: Pressfit 41mm x 86,5mm (bottom bracket not included)
- Rim Brakes
- The frame is in good condition with small signs of usage.
- Scratches: top tube, stem area, extensions, seat post, seat stay area, rear stay,
- Accepts only electronic groupsets
- Seat post cut to 30cm
- Bottom bracket is not included
*Team Mitchelton-Scott is an Australian World Tour cycling team. Team Mitchelton-Scott has several successful profiles on their team including Adam and Simon Yates (Simon won 2018 Vuelta a España), European Champion Matteo Trentin, and Esteban Chaves whose fund we at ProOwned proudly support.