The Scott Supertrac 2.0 GTX Black Running Men Running Footwear has been designed to deliver outstanding comfort and performance on any terrain. The All Terrain Traction outsole provides outstanding grip and stability, helping you to easily tackle steep inclines and tough slopes.
Even in damp weather, the Gore-Tex fabric keeps your feet toasty and dry. These shoes have a mesh and thermoplastic polyurethane top for durability and breathability. The cushioned performance footbed and ethylene vinyl acetate rubber sole reduce fatigue during long runs. These shoes provide a balanced and responsive ride, with a heel height of 29mm, forefoot height of 21mm, and an 8mm drop. The shoes just weigh 360 grams, and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative for all of your mountain excursions.
- An All-Terrain Traction outsole provides great grip and stability on a variety of surfaces, allowing you to tackle steep climbs and challenging trails
- The Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet warm, dry, and reliably protected from moisture
- A mesh and thermoplastic polyurethane upper provide durability and breathability to ensure long-lasting performance
- A performance footbed and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate rubber sole provide cushioning and support to reduce fatigue on long runs
- A 29mm heel height and 21mm forefoot height provide a balanced and responsive ride, improving agility and comfort
- At just 360g, the lightweight design minimizes fatigue and allows for agility on the trail
- Official Team Mitchelton-Scott Merchandise