The Shimano 105 Forskifter FD-R7000-F front derailleur is a high-performance front derailleur built for road, cyclocross, and gravel cycling. This derailleur's innovative link architecture, inspired by the Dura-Ace R9100, allows for simple setup and precise adjustments without the use of specialized tools. It comes in a silky black color and is compatible with 2-speed gearing and 11-speed drivetrains.
It offers adaptability with a chainstay angle of 61-66°, chain line of 43.5 mm, and chainring size of 46-53 teeth. Smooth and accurate shifting is ensured by the down-pull cable pull and down-swing action. It can be brazed on or used with the accompanying clamp and comes in 31.8 mm (28.6 mm with adaptor) or 34.9 mm sizes. It is compatible with HG-EV 11-speed and HG-X11 chains and provides dependable and precise performance.
- High-performance front derailleur for road, cyclocross, and gravel cycling
- Innovative connection architecture for easy setup and precise adjustment
- Compatible with 2-speed shifters and 11-speed drivetrains
- Chainstay Angle 61-66°, Chainline 43.5mm, Chainring Size 46-53 Tooth
- Smooth and precise shifting with down pull cable pull and downswing action
- Solderable or can be used with supplied clamps (size 31.8mm or 34.9mm)
- Compatible with HG-EV 11-speed and HG-X11 chains
- Reliable and precise performance for reliable shifting
- Genuine Shimano Replacement Part