Brand new Dura-Ace 9100 Stages power meter. The power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cycling cranksets. Hence, it is not only compatible with newer groups, but also, for instance, Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 10-speed.
Do you want to take your training to your next level? This third-generation Stages power meter enables you to do just that. By enabling you to measure your power output, you can ride more structured and analyse your training post-ride. Power is the optimal tool for understanding your progression, fatigue, and performance.
Stages is widely recognised as one of the best power meters out there and have been the favored choice by Team INEOS (previous Team Sky) for multiple years. Hence, it has been a part of many grand tour victories.
- Brand new
- Generation 3
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Weight: only 15 grams more than a normal Dura-Ace 9100 left arm.
- Battery time: +200 hours
- Power source: Coin cell CR2032 - Comes without battery
- Range in watt: 0 - 2500w
- Cadence measurement: (rpm): 20 - 220
- Length: see variants (the length of the unit in the picture may no reflect these)
- Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cycling cranksets
- Connect with: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Devices: connects with all devices using the above technology