The Shimano FC-RX810 40T chainring have been designed with an improved tooth profile to keep the chain in control even during the most difficult gaits. Regular bike components soon approach their limits on Gravel bikes.
As a result, Shimano has designed its own switching groups for unique requirements of riding on tough terrain. The lightweight aluminium chainrings are extremely solidly constructed to maximise torsional rigidity and hence the longevity of the forces happening.
Finely refined translation choices with narrower pitches offer a consistent and fatigue-free pedalling rhythm to better satisfy individual Gravel demands.
- Ideal for gravel and cyclocross bikes
- Material of aluminum for lightweight and sturdyness
- Features the HG-EV Technology
- Has a bolt circle diameter of 110 mm (asymmetrical)
- Attachment: 4-arm spider
- Includes 40 teeth on the chainring
- Compatible with Shimano FC-RX810-1 crank
- Compatible with 11-speed (Shimano HG-EV 11-speed , HG-X11) chain
- Genuine Shimano Replacement part