Shimano SW-R671 Di2 TT Barend Shifters make shifting simple and accurate with Di2 technology. Just a light touch, as delicate as a mouse click, is enough for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously choose the proper gear.
The use of electrical wires instead of traditional mechanical cables prevents bad shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion, and straining, and also provides smooth gear shifts. Simply pressing tactile buttons allows for effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
They can be used on their own directly into the Smew90 junction, or in conjunction with sti tt/triathlon bar end shift switches to give you the option of operating the gears from two positions. During braking, either these Aero extensions or the sti lever can be used. Shifters on a Di2 tt setup come with 600 mm electrical wires fitted for use with E-tube systems and weigh 95 grams per pair.
- Barend Shifters that are ideal for Time Trials
- Includes right and left two-button shifters
- Plugs into the second port of the Ultegra Di2 levers
- Dura Ace 9070 11sp and Ultegra Di2 E-tube electronics system Compatible
- Ideal for 11-speed systems
- Genuine Shimano Replacement Part
- In good condition as it is gently used