Shimano Ultegra - SM-RT800 - 160mm rotor features the Shimano Ice-Tech, which is a cooling technology that maximizes braking performance. The brake disc's three-ply sandwich structure of stainless steel sides with an aluminium centre provides dramatically increased heat dissipation.
This allows the temperature to be decreased by around 100 degrees Celsius.
The new Ultegra FREEZA rotors also contain aluminium cooling ribs that, because to their larger surface area, may lower system temperature by an extra 50 ° C.
The discs include a centre lock mount for quick and easy mounting, a secure grip, and clean and compact optics.
- Made with a combination of aluminum and stainless steel
- Has a diameter of 160 mm
- Disc center lock
- Compatibility brake pads for this motor are metal or resin
- Decreased temperature by 100 C due to Shimano Ice-Tech
- Built for optimum breaking performance
- Part of the Ultegra series