Token TK878EX Bottom bracket is compatible with all Shimano and SRAM GXP crank-sets, which is an incredibly high-quality bottom bracket (with additional adapters). The bottom bracket is expertly crafted for strength and smoothness.
In order to provide a straight load to the bearings and extend the life of the bottom bracket, Token built this bottom bracket so that the bearings rest on the axle of the crank-set. Additionally, it enables us to produce the 878 with tighter tolerances for smoother operation and reduced friction. Token offers their ultra-smooth TBT bearings or premium bearings with this bottom bracket.
Token employs their unique X-Seals to keep the 878 durable and maintenance-free. This is crucial when you ride hard in challenging conditions since it prevents water from getting into the bearings. A greater barrier against moisture and dirt is created by the numerous tiny seals, which also lower friction. Precision-made bearings are enclosed in a thin layer of oil that is waterproof. Token use bigger bearings to further increase its toughness, making it suitable for usage on mountain bikes.
- Compatible with all Shimano and SRAM GXP crank-sets
- Designed for strength and longevity
- Can be used with both TBT and premium bearings
- Features X-Seals that keeps the bracket durable and maintenance-free
- Frame type is BSA Threaded (BC1.37"x24T)
- Waterproof bearings covered with a thin layer of oil
- Available in Grey color
- Genuine Token Replacement part