The Vermarc PR.R French Short sleeve jersey by Deceuninck - Quick-Step is comprised of sophisticated materials and has a structure that keeps cold air or moisture out while yet allowing for good ventilation. A modest compression effect is used to give a snug fit that hugs the body while riding.
The textiles used are extremely light, conform to the body flawlessly, and ensure a perfect ergonomic fit and excellent performance. The usage of carbon fiber materials protects the body against static electricity and UV radiation.
The structure of the fabric speeds the evaporation of moisture keeping the skin dry and fresh. It is antimicrobial and prevents the growth of odor-causing microorganisms. Flat seams reduce friction and skin discomfort.
The jersey is part of the team's World Tour race wear and is designed as a lightweight summer jersey. It comes with 3 back pockets, a full-length front zipper, and a thin silicon waist gripper. The jersey is highly breathable thanks to the thin fabric and comfortable to wear in hot conditions. Fabric is antibacterial.
- Tight fit that is ideal for pros and amateurs alike
- French Short Sleeve Jersey
- Made with breathable fabric with design that offers ample ventilation
- Comfortable fabric composition ideal for long rides with hard efforts
- Full-length front zipper for easier fastening
- 3 pockets for ample storage during rides
- Deceuninck - Quick-Step Merchandise