The Vermarc PR.R Short sleeve jersey by Deceuninck - Quick-Step is comprised of sophisticated materials and has a structure that keeps cold air or moisture out while yet allowing for good ventilation.
The textiles used are extremely light, conform to the body flawlessly, and ensure a perfect ergonomic fit and excellent performance. The usage of carbon fiber materials protects the body against static electricity and UV radiation.
The fabric's structure promotes moisture evaporation, keeping the skin dry and fresh. It is antibacterial and prevents the growth of odor-causing microorganisms. Flat seams reduce friction and skin discomfort. Includes silicone inserts in the hem to keep the jersey in place while pedaling.
- Made from a mix of soft microfiber materials in a variety of textures that are ultralight, stretchy and breathable.
- Sam Bennett - Former champion edition
- The front has a lightweight mesh construction for maximum breathability.
- The sleeves and back are made of smooth material to optimize aerodynamics.
- Bacteriostatic and anti-static properties
- Cycle-specific tight fit
- Comfortable flatlock seams in contrasting color
- Full-length camlock front zipper
- Triple back pocket for ample storage
- Soft laser-cut elastic cuffs for a better fit
- Reflective elements that increase visibility at night
- Official Deceuninck - Quick-Step Merchandise