The brand new Women's Jules Gilet ECO is a thin top layer you can bring all year around.
It is extremely lightweight since it created with the finest and thinest fabrics available on the market.
Folded it fits in your pockets and you can store it between the descents.
The front of the gilet is divided in two.
Chest, collar and neck is made in a thin elastic wind- and water proof membrane to protect your body where you need it most.
The lowest part of the front is made in a lightweight wind protecting lycra to make it really flexible and still offer a bit of protection on the lower part.
The back piece of this gilet is made in a mesh which aids ventilation and allows excess heat and moisture to escape.
Furthering our commitment to sustainable production, the back piece of this gilet is made with regenerated polyester and elastane mix, providing high stretch, exceptional durability and efficient wicking with environmentally friendly properties.
The fabric is made from old plastic bottles.
- Fits in your pockets
- Perforated back piece made from recycled plastic bottles
- Laser-cut sleeve-cuff
- Quick Block zip made from recycled plastic
- Lightweight silicone hem grip keeps gilet in place to minimize distractions
- Made in Italy
- Main fabric: itttai Gravity waterproof and windproof fabric
90 g/m2 - 10m Water Column / 60,000 g/m2 Breathability
- Back fabric: 180 g/mq - 78% polyester / 22% elastane