Our Women's Paul Bib Shorts ECO prioritise comfort without compromising on performance. Developed through hours on the bike to determine the optimum fit and cut, we’ve minimised stitching with the introduction of laser-cut straps and cuffs to help prevent uncomfortable chaffing, while silicone dot grippers ensure the shorts remain securely in place. Furthering our commitment to sustainable production, the main fabric of the Paul Bib Shorts is a regenerated nylon and elastane mix, providing high stretch, exceptional durability and efficient wicking with environmentally friendly properties.
The chamois is a pad by Elastic Interface® especially for women featuring six levels of foam density to deliver exceptional ride comfort. The chamois is covered with a recycled eco fabric which incorporates a carbon weave to eliminate bacteria and odours while remaining incredibly fast-drying and soft on the skin.
The chamois is developed and shaped for especially women to get the best comfort and support.
- Chamois by Elastic Interface®
- Laser-cut perforated straps and cuffs for comfort
- Four-needle flat-lock stitching
- Regenerated nylon and elastane main fabric
- All-new chamois with carbon infused eco antibacterial covering
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking
- Fast drying
- Reflective isolés logo to leg
- Made in Italy
- Main fabric: 190 g/mq - 65% recycled polyamide / 35% elastane
- Brace fabric: 90 g/mq - 90% polyester / 10% elastane
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+