Our brand new Women's Paul Lab Bib Shorts prioritize lightness without compromising on performance.
Designed with a new Italian compact, lightweight material that gives a lighter feeling and faster drying - these bib shorts will be your first choice for a long summer day in the mountains.
The bib shorts have been developed after countless hours in the saddle in order to be able to determine the best possible fit and cut. We have minimized seams and use only 4-thread flatlock to prevent unpleasant rubs against the skin. In addition, we have attached silicone dot grippers at the leg which ensures that the bib shorts remain securely in place.
The Women's Paul Lab Bib Shorts are provided with our woman chamois from Elastic Interface® with as many as 6 types of foam density, which provides exceptional driving comfort.
The chamois is covered with a recycled mibrofibre eco-material that contains a carbon tissue to remove bacteria and odors, while at the same time being incredibly quick-drying and soft against the skin.
The chamois is developed and shaped for especially women to get the best comfort and support.
- Chamois by Elastic Interface®
- Laser-cut perforated straps and cuffs for comfort
- Four-needle flat-lock stitching
- Regenerated nylon and elastane main fabric
- All-new chamois with carbon infused eco antibacterial covering
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking
- Fast drying
- Reflective isolés logo to leg
- Made in Italy
- Main fabric: 195 g/mq - 71% polyamide / 29% elastane
- Brace fabric: 90 g/mq - 90% polyester / 10% elastane
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+