Rotor 2InPower Crankset.
Take your training to the next level with the Roter 2InPower crankset. The Rotor crankset measures watt on both sides and has an accuracy of 0.5%. The Crankset measures speed and power 500 times per rotation and measures data such as torque and pedal smoothness which allows you to analyze your pedal stroke.
The crankset can transmit data through either Bluetooth or ANT+ and can therefore be used together with all computers that can receive either of the two signals.
The crankset has an axle-based 3,7v Li-ion battery that has a battery life of 250 hours per charge. The battery can be charged with the included charger.
- Used and has some cosmetic scratches but is in overall good condition
- 175mm arm length
- 110 bcd
- Two arm measurement
- Power meter located in axle to alleviate torsional distortion
- measures speed and power 500 times per rotation
- Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible
- up to 250 hours of battery from a single charge
- weight 645g (172,5cm)
- Chainrings are included - Chainrings has been used but has many more kilometers left
- Chainring gearing: 54/42t