ORANGE SEAL Endurance tire sealant, it's formulated to maximize longevity; enabling riders to go longer between top-offs. All while offering the same quick sealing properties you’ve come to expect. It is a sealing milk based on natural latex with particles of different sizes. It not only seals reliably but is also environmentally friendly.
It is the preferred sealant by many professional gravel riders such as Colin Strickland (Unbound Gravel Winner) and Payson McElveen (2x USA Marathon National Champion).
- Developed to last 2-3x times longer
- Average sealant life 60 - 120 days
- Seales large punctures up to 1/8" (3,2 mm)
- Seales large punctures up to 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Sealing sidewall porosity
- Not corrosive
- Intermixable with ORANGE SEAL tire sealants
- Performs under varying temperatures and altitudes
- Compatible with most tire systems (tube, tubeless, tubular)